I’m sure you have heard of an intervention before or maybe you have watched the popular television show at home.
This year, Heather Winia is hosting a supportive group Winter~vention, to optimize your ongoing health journey!
This special program will help chase away the winter blues, boost your immune system and lighten the toxic load from holiday sweets, treats and winter whites we all like to eat. Our body has its own detoxification system, yet during certain seasons, it can get sluggish and clogged causing many minor ailments or illnesses.
Start 2013 with as much clean energy and nourishing self-care as you can!
- Tuesday, January 29….this is the initial class where we will meet or talk about the entire program. You will get goodie bags and we will thoroughly discuss the entire detox process, being most specific about phase 1.
- Phase 1: Lighten Up for Renewal… which is the first 3 days.
- Friday, February 1 at 9:00pm, we will meet via conference call to check in on progress thus far, answer any questions that have come up and outline very specifically what is involved in phase 2.
- Phase 2: Warm it up and Clear it Out… which will last 4 days.
- Tuesday, February 5 at 9:00pm, we will again meet via conference call to check in on progress from phase 2 and move into phase 3.
- Phase 3: Boost, Boogie and Be Gone!... which will be our final 3 days of the detox.
- To wrap things up, you are invited to attend Sexy Chocolate, 2013 on Saturday, February 9 at 2:00pm. You will receive a 40% discount if you attended the Winter-vention program. Sexy Chocolate investment = $25/$15 for detox
SIGN UP by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Heather at 616-403-3636.
Please register by Friday, January 25, 2013 as space is limited and tends to fill up fast.
My goal in hosting detox and cleansing programs throughout the year is to give you experiences with new and different whole foods plus body-supporting techniques that create balance and vibrancy in your health. Every bit of what you learn in these programs encourages small lifestyle adjustments that can last a lifetime….no quick fixes here. Our bodies are wonderfully capable of healing and balancing themselves, but we sometimes over-burden them and they need a chance to re-focus.
Welcome to Winter~vention 2013! HeatherWinia